1. You must posts these rules,
2. Answer the questions asked to you and create 10 new questions for the people you tag,
3. Choose ten people and put their icons on your journal,
4. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged or just mention,
5. No tag back,
6. Not something like "you are tagged if you read that",
7. Please make it in a journal.
My answers to
1) What was the most happy moment of your life?
Hmm, when I went to Canada some years ago and also when I would play with my dog as a child.
2) Do you have something in your life that you won't confess even to yourself? (Don't tell it, a yes or no is enough!)
3) Name a place where you actually have been, and what you would like it as your "secret garden" (or "ideal place", like for meditation, relaxing, etc.)
hmm, there's a lot of places where I enjoy spending time but I don't think I can choose one specific place. Most of Venise/Florence/Bruges, my parents garden(under their big large-leaved linden tree), Or a place near water, I love the ocean and the sea.
4) What would be the first thing to take out from a house on fire?
Any living beings. If there's none, anything that hold strong memories.
5) What is the earliest piece of memory from your own life? (How old have you been then?)
Playing at my great-grandfather's house in Germany, at the bottom of a big staircase. I was very young, no idea how old...
6) You surely know El Condor Pasa (but you can find it on the net, if you don't). Give me a pair of "I'd rather be" which you think the most suitable for you.
From the song(thanks for making me listen to that song again by the way, it was a long time since I heard it ): I'd rather be a forest than a street.
From my head : I'd rather be poor than exploiting others.
7) You have a piece of rope, a wooden ball (about an inch wide) and a pocket mirror. You're in a desert. What would you do with them?
Ah, I wish I had something smart to come up with... But except using the mirror as a signal or to make a fire or even using it to cut stuff (like cactus, to get water) I have no idea what to do at the moment. Assuming it's a sand desert of course.
8) Who's your favourite villain?
Oh my, that's tough... I'd say : HAL from 2001: a space odyssey and/or Kurtz from Apocalypse now. They're the ones that marked me the most maybe. Oh and, Alien. Who I always found beautiful
9) The Most Beautiful Thing that you want to see as many times as possible, is: ....
My mother, she's a very beautiful person that I hope I will see for a very long time. She's a real sunshine.
10) Did you see Elvis?
No, but I'm not giving up
Now, my answers to
1. Do you like cookies? Oh yes
2. Do you have a crush on anybody at the moment? Maybe *whistles*
3. Do you know what warrior cats is and if you do, who's your favorite character? I know of it but don't know it enough to be able to answer.
4. Who is your main OC? It's been so long since I've written anything that I can't really answer that one either...
5. What do you want to be when your older? Immortal
6. What do you like better, a yorkshire terrier in a little tutu and little doggy ballet shoes or a labrador with
a normal collar?(I prefer lab because I hate how people treat some dogs like a barbie doll e.e) I'm like you on this one^^
7. Do you get annoyed/pissed easily? No, It takes a lot to make me mad. I'm a pretty cool person in general.
8. Do you think wolves are evil? Nope, no animals are evil except some humans
9. What do you do in spare time? read, watch movies/series, play some video games, wandering, daydreaming...
10. Have you ever written a story? Yes, a few.
My questions, I admit using the Proust and Pivot questionnaires :
1)Your favorite "heroes" in fiction and in real life?
2)The natural talent you'd like to be gifted with?
3)How do you wish to die?
4)Which fault do you tolerate the most?
5)What do you hate the most?
6)Where would you like to live?
7)Your favorite and least favorite words (for its sound and/or meaning)?
8)Your favorite and least favorite noise/sound?
9)In which plant or animal would you like to be reincarnated?
10)What is your Favorite motto?
I tag(please, don't be bothered. If you don't want to answer, just ignore it) :